Little Bear Preschool Thinking Adventures
The Learning Company
Learn through Exploration and Discovery
(Ages 3 – 5) Based on the popular TV series and the beloved children’s books, Little Bear Preschool Thinking Adventures provides a nurturing environment where children learn through experience and discovery. Designed with the help of educators, it is filled with learning adventures that will keep your child entertained while helping them develop critical thinking skills.
- Sorting & Classifying: Help Mother Bear pick vegetables and build sorting and classifying skills.
- Similarities & Differences: Capture caterpillars and learn about similarities and differences.
- Music & Rhythm: Conduct the cricket chorus and develop music and rhythm skills.
- Memory: Find the hidden ducklings and increase memory-building skills.
- Creativity: Create beautiful butterflies, each with its own unique design.
- Math skills: Counting, Quantities.
- Thinking skills: Logic & Problem-Solving, Thinking & Reasoning, Similarities & Differences, Patterns & Classification, Sequencing & Ordering, Sorting, Matching, Spatial Relations, Visual Discrimination, Memory.
- Creativity skills: Art, Shapes & Colors, Music & Rhythm.
- Other skills: Listening Skills, Following Directions, Social Skills, Mouse Control.
- Plus: Multiple Difficulty Levels, Auto-Leveling, Progress Tracker, Skills Summary, “Smart Helpers”, 25 Printable Activities, Printable Award Certificate.