Children’s Talking Dictionary
A fantastic way for preschoolers to understand the new words they encounter.
[Ages 3 – 6] . If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you’ll find there’s no better way for kids to build their vocabulary than with the Children’s Talking Dictionary. Just click on a word to see a color photograph and hear it spoken aloud. It’s the latest reference tool for young children, and a fantastic way for preschoolers to understand the new words they encounter.
- Helps your preschooler learn new words
- Makes a great reference tool for kids in early grades
- Over 1,750 words to choose from
- Includes sharp, detailed, full-color photos for every word
- Browse through the alphabet, or use the easy search function – it makes finding words a snap!